Menu
navigation

Bunny Girl Diary Affiliates Tagboard Bloggie Clubs Gallery Credits

The Bunny Girl
webmistress

im the one and only Macveelovea in this world. (:

Want to Follow Me?
Mukabuku | Pinterest | Google+ | Twitter

Wishlist
What a girl wants...

UNDONE
DONE

Me
Macveelovea~


Dinner TESL'12
Macveelovea and friends~


Music
the melody


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

The Past
Recent Posts

♫♥nEw lifE a.k.a SinglE♫♥


Archives

October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
May 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
January 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
May 2013
June 2013
August 2013
January 2014
February 2014
October 2014
November 2014


Hey! Welcome to my territory a.k.a my online diary
Read and enjoy my online diary. If you don't like, just close the tab. Simple and easy.You can leave your message in chat board .. (:
Thank You!
Hi Visitors! Everything ii write in my online diary, is all about my real life. NO PLASTIC. If ii wrote something which make you pissed off, well, iim sorry. ii dare to write because it is truth. :)
♫♥ 1 week more ♫♥
Friday, November 6, 2009 @ 9:41 PM

weeee~~
juz left 1 week more
final year exam will ends
^^v
yeahh
haha...
im waiting for it...

after 1 week
got many things me wanna do
kaka
example
[[ 16/11 ]]
me going to Genting wif my frenz
weeeeeeee~~~~
=D
happy happy~~
one day trip at there
hehehe
hvnt go there
me ady think many fun things
it shows tat im so excited
lolx
hahaha...
well...
hv to wait until final year exam finish 1st
then only can enjoy
xD
♫♥
today exam add math
@.@
oh gosh``
so damn hard for me
yes..
i admit it..
i didnt study abt add math
>.<
it's my fault too
hehe
peace~~
me only know how to do simultanous...
the ONLY i can do..
wakaka
heee~~
but..
me do half way
gv up lerr...
then me plan want sleep
but... suddenly...
*toot*.....................
luckily my frenz dnt saw
if not..
they sure ask many many..
ask why? wat happen larh..
bla bla bla.....
haiz...
only my machii know why...
kakax

♫♥

原来...
王子已经有另一个公主...
才知道...
我和他..
不会再一起..
不可能的事了...
他已远远离开..
我也会慢慢走开..

♫♥


以前,我有理由要留下..
现在,没有了..


[[[SinGle buT FinE]]]

0 Dropped Some Love